The KS-75-SERIES is a serie of configurable tactical drone platforms
Configurable Tactical Drone Platform
AMN Industries has developed the concept of configurable tactical drone platform in order to achieve the following concurrent goals:
The platform can undertake various missions thanks to its configurability or the variety of its embedded sensors:
- Electro Optic / Infra Red gamble (EO/IR)
- Synthetic Aperture Radar / Moving Target Indicator (SAR/MTI)
The ROLL-ON ROLL-OFF capabilities add unprecedented flexibility including SATCOM, training or transport for the same platform.
The KS-45-SERIES demonstrate unmached operational performance in terms of:
- Dash Speed
The ownership cost includes acquisition, maintainance and operation costs. AMN engineering is using a systemic approach to drive all these costs down for a better customer experience.
The AMN Product Policy is a key mean to capitalize knowledge, resources, customer experience and building blocs. It is a powerful way to identify and locate variability out of the main stream of standardized products, into customization devices and means, including:
- Architectural configuration and verification means
- Roll On Roll Off and teleloading
- Configuration devices, files, database and software
- Stand alone boxes and equipment
Light Weight Aircraft
AMN Industries has the capability to design develop fight test and certify light weight and tactical drones based on customer requirements
The design process entry is:
- either the direct customer high level specifications,
- or the system specifications resulting from solution engineering architectural requirement allocations.
This is for instance the case of the KS-75-SERIES of tactical drones resulting from the KS-75- SUITE Solution.